Author: Gerald N. Lund
About the Product: Do we recognize the signs of the Savior’s Second Coming that are happening today? Originally published in 1971, Gerald Lund’s The Coming of the Lord became an instant bestseller and has remained continuously in print for nearly fifty years. Now this trusted resource has been fully updated and revised to reflect the latest prophetic teachings and a growing sense of urgency as the Lord hastens His work.
This new edition includes:
• A focus on hundreds of the most recent statements from prophets, seers, and revelators on the signs of the times and the Second Coming, not available in the original publication.
• Extensive new commentary and scriptural insights gleaned from decades of the author’s gospel teaching and study.
• An in-depth examination of prophecies that have already been fulfilled, including those that have occurred since the original publication and those events yet to come.
• An uplifting look at why we should look forward to the Lord’s return with anticipation rather than anxiety.
• A discussion on how to prepare ourselves and our families for what will be the greatest event in world history.
Book on CD forthcoming.
About the Author: Gerald N. Lund received his BA and MS degrees in sociology from Brigham Young University. He served for thirty-five years in the Church Educational System, and he served as a member of the Second Quorum of the Seventy from 2002 to 2008. He is a prolific and bestselling author of both fiction and nonfiction andis best known for his historical novels, including The Work and the Glory series, Fire of the Covenant, The Kingdom and the Crown series, and The Undaunted. He and his late wife, Lynn, are the parents of seven children.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love it. I can't stop reading it
Well worth reading and pondering as it increases my understanding of how to prepare without fear of things that are yet to happen before Jesus Christ Second Coming.
This is a wonderful book. I recommend it!